Two lovely gentleman, bold and true – one in a Chicago hotel, one in Amsterdam – podcasting about some blogs, rss and other business communications. Listening to these podcasts is a great way to 'get blogging'. At 54 minutes it's probably best to lob those headphones over your shell-likes and check it out as you can always be doing something else at the same time. In between this posting, I'm designing a cover in a new typeface that I've just downloaded. Lovely.
Topics covered in the H&H#10 report:
– The GM blogging
– Upcoming interview with Robert Scoble, Microsoft
– Text information vs podcasts, and downloads
– Jason Kottke quits job to become a full-time blogger
– Skype - the service and third-party developments: new Skype-SMS gateway service
– Products and services and beta developments - partnering for added value
– Constantin Basturea's PR blogger list and The New PR Wiki
– Marketing, the web and RSS - it's about building connections and relationships
And much, much more . . .