Some links to search engines and assorted folk who know how to tell a good story (hint, hint) on how to be top of the popularity contest when you browse the web:
– from Wikipedia – the free encyclopedia that should be in every bookmark toolbar
– a link from the Head Gardener at Google
– coming at ya from Sunnyvale California, its Yahoo's take
– for the greasemonkey in you it's SEW's version (in-depth)
– Seth knows more about telling ripping yarns than I'll ever know
– last but not least, Hugh and just one of many his wake-up calls
In a nutshell, talk about something with passion and experience.